4.0.0 – September 3, 2019
- New check INV_MD_AD: Material master data is incomplete
- New check INV_MD_WE: Material master data: unusual activity
- New check INV_MD_INACTIVE: Material master data quality – inactive materials
- New check O2C_CPD_MULT: Multiple CpD postings above limit within N days
- New check P2P_CPD_VEND: Vendor and CpD vendor sharing bank account
- New check P2P_CPD_MULT: Use of one-time vendor multiple times
- New check ITGC_SANCTIONS: Business partners search against sanctioned party lists
- New check P2P_PO_IR_AMT: Difference between invoice and PO amount higher than threshold
- Ability to block payments and/or business partners with new built-in auto-reaction methods /REM/BLOCK_PAYMENT, /REM/BLOCK_BP.
- New report: yearly summary of approved/rejected alerts.
- Links to alerts transactions via webgui service and SAP GUI shortcut in emails sent out of the alerts monitor.
- Automatically add logged user as CC in sent emails.
- Enable multiple email accounts in sent email via /REM/ALERTS
- New field Mass Change ID in TMDATA table when approving/rejecting using the mass change transaction.
- New fields when downloading data (now you can download also comments added to alerts).
- New work status for alerts: in addition to NEW/APPROVED/REJECTED, alerts now are flagged and indicate whether a user is working on them or not (work in progress or alert overdue).
- Automatically run several configurations in a sequence (tab Multi-Config. Execution in transaction /N/REM/ADMIN).
- Exceptions, Auto-Reaction Methods: use wildcard * to set up rule for all checks.
- Parameters for holiday and factory calendars are now obsolete, checks determine calendars automatically.
- All bugs identified to date: fixed